Uptite® Poultice is a multipurpose poultice that can also be used as a general antiseptic. This 24-hour poultice provides fast, cooling action that soothes on contact. Use as a leg tightener on legs and tendons that are suffering from soreness, heat, and inflammation.
Uptite® is not only a traditional poultice but may also be used as a general antiseptic. It can be used on thrush, gravel, cuts, burns, abrasions, and boils.
This classic and reliable poultice contains active ingredients that produce fast relief from swelling and soreness. A little goes a long way, one product for temporary inflammation relief, speedy healing of wounds and abscesses, and hoof packing.
Can be used alone or under bandages. Easily removed with water.
Contains aluminum silicate blended with montmorillonites and biborate of soda.
Made with pure spring water.
- Effective poultice that can also be used for hoof packing and as a general antiseptic.
- Treats soreness, heat, and inflammation of the legs and tendons.
- Thoroughly tested for safety and reliability.
- Made with pure spring water.
- A little goes a long way.